Friday, May 13, 2011

Dirty Text Messages; The Secrets Of Dirty Text Messages

Click Here For Dirty Text Messages 


Want the secrets to Dirty Text Messages. Would you the power to make your girlfriend pulsate with desire, have every inch of her body crave your touch.  Imagine knowing that as soon as you walk through the door she will be practically begging you to take her, any way you want.  She will be so turned on, she will be on the verge of earth shattering orgasms.

Tip No 1.  Remember the Brain is the Best Sex toy of them all.


Text messages are extremely powerful way to build exiciting and sexy forepaly, they are no rules to what you should send although taking your time and gradually building the intensity over a serious of texts will intice, excite and eventually send them into a frenzy of uncontroalable passion, they will be yearning with desire, in a kinda of hypnotic trance where the thought of your fingers touching their skin will send her into spasms of orgasmic pleasure.

You have probaly heard words are more powerful than the sord, and when it comes to forepaly, the words you use will give you the power to make any woman turn into a cauldren of desire for you.

Ok, a few pointers to guide you in the right direction for dirty text messages,

1.  Mild, gentle and teasing.  .
2.  Detail, desciribe in detail what you will do to her.
3.  Write something which makes her think.
4.  Set the scene
5. Live out some fantasys, is she into vampires, being ravished and excited with danger, fear and lust.  Anything is possible, yyou just have to visulaise it and through your texts, tease her, lure her in.

Example of some dirty text messages


  • Him--Hi, hun where are you,
  • Her--Home babes, in the den working on my desk top.
  • Him--What are you wearing
  • Her--Just a black track suit,
  • Him--Good, you won't mind me ripping it off you
  • Her--mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,babe,,,mmmm
  • Him--You stay working babe, when I am home, I shall gently walk up behind you
  • Her--I hear something, but continue working
  • Him--I walk up, running my fingers through your hair I grasp the strands, tilting your head to the side, my kisses descend on your soft kissable neck.
  • Her--mmmmm...Oh babes,,,,,,Arching my back, leaning towards your tight ripped body, my hand reaches up  to trace the coutours of your face,
  • Him--As your fingers trace my face, my lips envelope your fingers, my tongue flicks as I gently suck on them,,,,,mmmmm Oh babes..


This is an idea of how to start, and I hope you have free texts messages.  You can build the foreplay slower or faster what ever you desire.

Life it not the destination it is the journey,,,,,mmmmm....

Click HERE, discover the the shocking secrets that will make your wife turn into a molten sex siren.  

No comments:

Post a Comment